Following roadmap rules, we are moving to outside fencing sparring sessions from Monday 29th March.
The Hawth Theatre in Crawley (Hawth Ave, Crawley RH10 6YZ) is kindly allowing us to use their car park from 6:30pm – 7:30pm on both a Monday & Wednesday evening. Note we have brought the timing forward to allow us extra daylight.
We will need to follow some strict guidelines to ensure this works:
- You MUST pre-register for the session at least 24 hours before, using this NEW link here.
- Once registered, you will be allocated to a group. Each group will be no bigger than 15 people and the groups should not be mixing. If you cannot then attend after registering, it is really important to let us know (ideally 24 hours before) so that our coaching plans can then be revised.
- Social distancing of at least 2m must be observed at all times and a facemask must be worn when not fencing.
- There are no facilities such as toilets or water fountains – therefore please bring a drink etc.
- Please bring complete fencing kit.
- This sessions will be weather dependent – please keep an eye out on the website or Facebook to check. If it rains we will cancel the sessions.
- If you have had any COVID symptoms in the preceding 2 weeks, please do not come.
- If you develop COVID symptoms after the session please contact club as soon as possible.
For those that are shielding or do not feel comfortable meeting up, please let us know and we will try to film the sessions for you.
Look forward to seeing you.