A new sign-up form is now available here - OCTOBER CLUB SIGN-UP. We also have a few updates:
- Club start time will revert to 7:00 p.m. (temperature checks will still take place) and we will ask you to help set up the boxes after the initial footwork / warm up session.
- When signing up, please try to be as accurate as possible, as we have to pre-book the hall a month in advance. If you can't make it after signing up, please let as know as soon as possible.
- If you test positive with COVID, isolating will now be restricted to only those who you fenced, rather than the whole weapon group. This means you will need to keep a track of the people you fence each time you attend club.
- Please also help to pack away the boxes by 9pm. As K2 becomes busier, we will be required to vacate the courts promptly.
- The sign-up form also includes the potential to sign up for 1:1 lessons. Lessons are free for members at Crawley Sword Club. We will try to ensure everyone that wants a lesson can have one, we will initially prioritise those with imminent competitions.
To keep our members safe and as per British Fencing guidance, our current COVID rules remain in place. British Fencing may change this over the coming weeks.Go to original post
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/sites/c/crawleyswordclub.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/feed-them-social/feeds/instagram/class-fts-instagram-feed.php on line 606