Please note that as the club takes place in K2 & therefore a public place, we can only be responsible for fencers within the confines of the main hall.
Any Child Welfare concerns & issues should first be referred to one of the club coaches, or you can refer direct to British Fencing via Equality and Safeguarding Manager.
- Adult – £36 per month
- Junior – £28 per month
- Visitor – £10 per visit
A typical fencing night
We fence in the main hall at K2 Leisure Centre (Pease Pottage Hill, Crawley RH11 9BQ) on Mondays and Wednesdays (except bank holidays) between 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Footwork and warmup session lead by the coaching team – 7:00 p.m. – 7:15 p.m.
- Sparring on boxes all evening 7:15 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. (12+ pistes).
- Individual lessons – between 7:15 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Note: Most class lessons are with either foil or epée but sabre lessons can be undertaken on nominated dates.
- Class from 7:15 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Sparring from 8:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. (no obligation).
- Sparring on boxes all evening 7:15 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. (8+ pistes).