Fencing indoors continues, we will only be accepting limited numbers. Be quick as once the places are full, we will start a waiting list. If we are full and you are on the waiting list – we will let know.
We are meeting from 7:15 – 9:00 pm at K2 Leisure Centre Main Hall, on both a Monday and Wednesday evenings.
We will need to follow some strict guidelines to ensure this works:
- You MUST pre-register for the session at least 24 hours before, using this link.
- Once registered, you will be allocated to a group. Each group will be no bigger than 15 people and the groups will not be able to mix. If you cannot then attend after registering, it is really important to let us know (ideally 24 hours before) this will potentially allow space for someone else to fence.
- Please wait in the main corridor for temperature checks, before entering the main hall.
- When you are not fencing a social distance of at least 2 metres must be observed at all times and a facemask must be worn.
- You are free to fence anyone in your group, but this must be limited to no more than 30 hits in an evening.
- There are no facilities available such as showers, water fountains etc. – therefore please bring a drink
- Please bring complete fencing kit.
- Parents, please collect your children from the main corridor after the session, they will not be allowed to leave until collected.
- If you have had any COVID symptoms in the preceding 10 days, please do not come.
- If you develop COVID symptoms after the session please contact club as soon as possible.
We look forward to seeing you.