Here is an update for registration for the outdoor training session dates – 17th August – 31st August. The Hawth Theatre in Crawley (Hawth Ave, Crawley RH10 6YZ) is still allowing us the use of their car park from 7-8pm on both a Monday & Wednesday evening.
We will need to follow some strict guidelines to ensure this works:
- You MUST pre-register for the session at least 24 hours before using this NEW link https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/D67WZQF
- Once registered, you will be allocated to a group. Each group will be no bigger than 5 people plus 1 coach & the groups should not be mixing whilst training. If you cannot then attend after registering, it is really important to let us know (ideally 24 hours before) so that our coaching plans can then be revised.
- Social distancing of at least 2m must be observed at all times
- There are no facilities such as toilets & water fountains – therefore please bring a drink etc.
- Please bring a glove, sword & a small mat.
- This will be weather dependent – please keep an eye out on the
- website or Facebook to check. If it rains we will run a Zoom session instead.
- If you have had any COVID symptoms in the preceding 2 weeks, please do not come.
- If you develop COVID symptoms after the session please contact the club as soon as possible
For those that are shielding or do not feel comfortable meeting up, we will
try to film the session. If you would like us to send you this, please contact us.
We are starting the process of discussing moving back to K2, but this is at early stages at the moment.
Look forward to seeing you.