Next Beginners Course
The next beginners course will be starting on Monday evenings from the 19th January 7pm – 8pm at the K2 Leisure Centre, we provide the equipment and the cost is £65 for the 6 week course. If you want to try out fencing and enrol on the course please contact Cheryl via the Contact form. Places are limited, and we will contact you with details on availability and an application form on a first come first served basis. If we do not receive the returned application form and payment for course by the 5th January 2015 we will offer that place to another person.
We will be running further introductory courses in 2015.
Christmas will be upon us soon so we will be having a couple of celebrations!
- Monday 15th – Christmas meal at the Harvester Three Bridges. Please speak to Cheryl for menu and booking a place.
- Wednesday 17th – Festive Fencing with balloons and cake. If you are a junior please being along something savoury; if you’re an adult please being something sweet.
- Buy renagel online cheap
- Flonase and claritin together
- Seroquel and risperdal taken together
- Where can you buy cardura over the counter
- How to get asacol online
- Where can you get antabuse
- Aldara 5 cream for sale
- Low cost cozaar
- Vibramycin capsule price in pakistan
Also note there is no fencing on the 22nd, 24th, 29th or 31st December.